Maize CRP Photo Contest
Call for Entries
The CGIAR Research Program on Maize (MAIZE) is holding a photo contest to highlight the diversity of maize, its harvest and use around the world. The theme is Harvest Diversity. We are looking for bright and engaging images that celebrate harvest time – be it action shots of harvesting maize in the field, or close up images of maize ears.
Winners: Five winning photos will be featured and credited across MAIZE social media channels and will be among the first images shared on the new MAIZE Instagram feed, launching in early 2019. The winning photos will also be featured in the next MAIZE Newsletter in early 2019.
Eligibility: Open to everyone anywhere in the world
Entry: All entries should be submitted via this online submission form by February 22 2019.
For any questions or issues, contact us at email@example.com.
We will notify you via email if your photo has been chosen as a winning entry.
- Theme: Harvest Diversity
- High-resolution, high-quality photos of at least 1,024 pixels (tall or wide) or around 300 pixels per inch. File size should beat least 1 MB.
- Accepted formats: JPG, JPEG or PNG
- We cannot accept a photo with an overlaid logo or text.
- We cannot accept a photo sent inside a Word document or PDF.
- Please include a caption that describes the image, including names of any people in the photo and where and when it was taken (month and year if possible).
- All entries must agree to the contest terms and conditions (details on the submission form).
- Submissions are limited to four per individual,in the case of exceeding this requirement, only the first four submissions will be considered.
The online submission form can be found here.